Wednesday 26 June 2013

TWIST OF FAITH SCENIC CHALLENGE

There's a new challenge at 

Create a SCENE

and add Scripture, an uplifting quote/sentiment 
or positive words of encouragement

The talented DT has created some lovely inspiration for us



Here's CHARLIE FISHING ON A LOG
showing us the inside of the card too using the Bonus Sentiment included
(not the verse, although it is lovely!!)
Card is designed by Barb
This is LULU
The card is designed by Antoinette
Antoinette says that she had "so much fun and inspiration
with Lulu" that she made another card! Awesome!
The image shown here is LITTLE BEAR SPRING BONNET LARGE FLOWER
The card is designed by Hillary

Here is ALLIE & ANGEL
Card is designed by Zella

This is CHARLIE
The card is designed by Vickie
I hope you can join the challenge.
I'll see the winner for 5 free digi's of their choice.

It's going to be fun!! Love the SCENIC theme!!
Adding Scripture is a Bonus!!

Have a great day!
xx

1 comment:

  1. They're all so lovely! I'm working on a card for this great challenge. Hope to post it soon because I'd love to win some of your sweet images to add to my collection! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne