Wednesday 10 July 2013

WELCOME, BRENDA

I'd like to introduce and welcome my sweet friend Brenda.

You'll start to notice on some of my blog posts that 
they will read "Posted by Brenda".

"I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Brenda Snider.  I have been married for 25 years and  have 2 boys and 2 cats.  I have had a real love for crafts all my life, you name it, I have probably done it.  Cardmaking is my passion.  I can sit for hours and make cards.  Kathy is a good friend of mine and I just love her work. 
I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful creations that you all make as I do some posting on this blog."

This is a recent card Brenda made for me using one of my new releases, JEM. 
It's been a joy to receive this and share it with you.
So pretty and sparkly! Thank you so much, Brenda. 
I appreciate all the love that goes into it.

Thank YOU for visiting. It's a pleasure to introduce you.
I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun together.

xx



2 comments:

  1. Hello Brenda!
    So nice to meet you! Your card is beautiful! What a lovely Birthday card for our beautiful Birthday Girl! I'm sure I'll be seeing you and look forward to it!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne