Monday 12 August 2013

MAKE IT MONDAY


Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts.   I am delighted to sponsor your challenge and I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Prize for this week is your choice of 5 free digi’s 
 from my catalogue at Whimsy Stamps Store


CRISSY using CHARLIE FISHING ON A ROCK


JEN using ARI AND TOBY


RENE using PRETTY PETALS 2

SHIRLEY-ANNE using KATIE


TRACEY using LIZZIE

KERRI using PRETTY PETALS 2



SANDY using LITTLE BEAR CANOE ADVENTURE

LISA S. using CHRISTMAS CARDINAL


GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND
THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne