Tuesday 1 October 2013

MY NEW RELEASE

Happy October 1st!

This means it's New Release day at Whimsy.
This gorgeous vintage card is designed by Charlene
featuring the new Autumn Wagon and Bonus sentiments
This is AUTUMN WAGON
Autumn Wagon is now in the Whimsy Shop here

This is the Bonus file that comes with Autumn Wagon.

 Next, I'd like to introduce to you
You can find Alannah here

The Bonus images that come with Alannah

SUNFLOWER SUNSHINE is a new addition to the
Dollar Digi Files found here for only $1

This is another new addition to the Dollar Digi Files called
SNOWY HEARTS found here for only $1
At noon today there will be a blog hop with all the new releases at Whimsy
offering great prizes to be won.

Have a great day. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Kathryne!! They're GORGEOUS!! Autumn Wagon is the first one on my list now! LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am loving all of these!!! They are just gorgeous!!! Not sure I could color them to do them justice though, but sure will be trying too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryne...they are all precious. I love autumn and this wagon is Adorable...love it. Bought it...and thank you for the bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Kathryn this are all fantastic! I love them all!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne