Monday 1 September 2014

NEW RELEASE

Whimsical and delightful,
SNOW HAPPY is one of my new releases for you this month.
Lisa has designed this sweet card to share with us.

SNOW HAPPY comes with this BONUS image and sentiments.

I have a few more NEW RELEASES to show you
This is SNOW FRIENDS 
A whimsical snowman and birdie that are happy to be friends.

The BONUS for SNOW FRIENDS

This little kitty has found it's PURR-FECT PUMPKIN
The BONUS file included with PURR-FECT PUMPKIN
A whimsical scarecrow is sure to inspire 
warm-heartedness and delight with AUTUMN SMILE 
The BONUS file that comes with AUTUMN SMILE 
I hope you have fun creating with these images.
They were lots of fun to draw for you.

I'd love to see what you make.

Thanks for visiting. 
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and your images are again too cute. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new releases! The purrfect pumpkin kitty is so adorable! And I love the snowmen too! Fabulous designs! Your snowman card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I read them all and really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I apologize for the moderation but it seems necessary with all the computer-generated responses. Thank you. xx Kathryne